Monday 12 March 2012

Randomness & Ramblings

Okay, so I've gone and got a blog. I vowed to myself that I'd never get one because they're just another way to get attention from random people you don't know on the Internet; but maybe that's not such a bad thing. I'm currently studying youth work so I really hope this blog will be a good way for me to share my thoughts, my journey & the amazing grace of God that's saved me over and over. 


Yesterday I discovered how good it feels to be honest- truely and brutally honest- so even if nobody reads this blog, I know that I'll feel better with myself because my thoughts and ramblings are not crowding my brain any more.


So, I'll undoubtedly be back soon!


J  

1 comment:

  1. you are such a beautiful young woman...inside & out...you will always hold a very special place in my heart. It's not easy to bare your soul ...but God will honour you for your courage & for your passion in wanting others to know him. I have watched you blossom from a sweet girl into a strong woman of faith & I love u soooooo much!! xxxxx:)

    ReplyDelete